Shadowlull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay & More.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention seeking rants

Go down 
+3
Project Genesis
Vorō
Tipahurate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tipahurate

Tipahurate

Attention seeking rants Empty
PostSubject: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:22 pm

I feel.. saddened by the lack of a thread created purely for blatant ranting about things that piss me off. (I don't care about you, but you're more than welcome to participate)

It occurred to me that I hate most non-smokers today. Well, I came to that conclusion a long time ago, but it was especially apparent today. Why must every non-smoker advise that I quit? Then feel it necessary to tell me the risks of smoking? As if the television isn't plastered with commercials pretending worse case scenarios are the norm. Why can't they understand that guess what... WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. What does it matter if it is by heart attack, lung cancer, murder, or "natural causes?"

You're still dead, amiright?

I know I'm right.

-Tipahurate
Back to top Go down
Tipahurate

Tipahurate

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:45 am

I've come to the conclusion that despite making close friends only with females I completely and utterly hate them. The female gender is callous, uncaring, and stupid for the most part. (Yes, wymenz this means there's exceptions)

I got the complaint today that so much pressure is put on women to be beautiful. I laughed hysterically because they were actually trying to get my pity. As if men aren't bombarded with the exact same thing. Only for men it is worse. Women are hit with advertisement about them being beautiful enough for themselves. Men are taught they need to dress and look a certain way to impress WOMEN. And yet we're wasting money on self esteem shit for females due to the nature of our society?

Women constantly complain about male's having issues empathizing. I also find this hillarious since if you have a girlfriend, which I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy on here who ever has, and you got in a fight.. its your fault. She could start it and you could be the only one that gets hurt, but you'll get no such pity as you'd see in the opposite scenario. Often males are forced by egotistical women to apologize for getting insulted in the first place. They insult males more often, and most of the time they're using something that really digs in deep.

So for those of you who don't possess a vagina. (That'd be Cody, possibly terry, and myself. Definitely not Tab) Remember to keep j0 bitch in her place.

/endrant.
Back to top Go down
Vorō

Vorō

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:49 am

I hate you so much. :[ Don't act like you don't want my stanky cooch.
Back to top Go down
Project Genesis

Project Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 am

Now we know what grinds Tip's gears....
Back to top Go down
Avis
Admin
Avis

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:43 am

Yay! I'm an exception!
Back to top Go down
Cymbaline

Cymbaline

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:51 am

Done and done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopefactor.blogspot.com
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Bleh, if I'm giving a girl the pirivledge of dating me then she should know that she's already hot enough for me, no need to constantly try to impress. Also, when bitches get snippy and bait for fights that will most obviously end up being my fault because I'm wayyy too lazy to keep up with all of my lies, I just leave them. I don't understand how people feel like, less than they are without someone, even for just a few days. I leave and don't call, don't visit, don't answer my phone, dont sign on to myspacebook, I just let them sweat it out until they completely agree with everything I say. Which is quite hysterical because I usually think of the most ridiculous answer to the problem like:

'Why did you lie about going to that party?'

'Because I thought you'd be jeleous of all the hot girls I was hitting on.'

By the end of the week: 'You're right, I would have been jeleous of those girls, it was so considerate of you to lie.'

lul
Back to top Go down
Dave`

Dave`

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:14 am

lmao epic rant sora, agree 100%
Back to top Go down
Avis
Admin
Avis

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:36 am

Wrong on so many levels.
Don't hit on them in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Tipahurate

Tipahurate

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:43 am

Quote :
Also, when bitches get snippy and bait for fights that will most obviously end up being my fault because I'm wayyy too lazy to keep up with all of my lies, I just leave them

Amen!

I have a horrible memory anything. I forget shit that doesn't seem relevant or important. So why oh dear God why must I get yelled at when she KNOWS I can't remember shit. It's like deliberately creating a reason to give me shit. And I'm way too mean to take that without saying something awful back. Then I have to put up with CRYING. (My kryptonite) Which inevitable leads to me taking complete blame for the entire thing in the first place. (And no this isn't just current, but almost always is the case)

Gah.

Also, I'd like to know what is causing the mental deficiency known as liberalism in this country, because only a complete moron could of fallen for Obama's promises.

And yes, I know that is some of you. And yes, I do think you're retarded. (Likely due to j0Ur family genes)

It's okay though. Not everyone can be as great as I am.

-Tipahurate
Back to top Go down
Cymbaline

Cymbaline

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Tipahurate wrote:
could of

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopefactor.blogspot.com
Avis
Admin
Avis

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:03 pm

-Takes notes-
Wes' weakness is... tears.
Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:11 pm

That's not true, I once saw him take advantage of a crying unicorn. I think it's mostly just pity for the fact that women are so INFERIOR that they pee from their eyes when they're mad.

EDIT: WHOA now dark mystery, don't be changing my posts to say what you want just yet.

Last edited by Sora on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avis
Admin
Avis

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 am

Aw, thanks Cody.
You're so sweet <3.
Back to top Go down
Tipahurate

Tipahurate

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 am

Gah, I'd like to thank Liberals for taxing tobacco so fucking hard that I now have to buy those buy two get one free packs of lights. Naturally, in order for me to get the same pleasure from it I must now smoke those unfiltered. So, I'd like to thank ze liberal individuals here who have directly forced me to take more of a risk with my health. Expect a frivolous law suit if I get cancer. Now like fat people blaming McDonalds I can blame any problems on you. It makes my life more simple.

Also, perhaps Cody is on to something.

However, the fact that someday Court will be my rabid salivating fan girl makes me want to side with her.

-Tipahurate
Back to top Go down
Vorō

Vorō

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm still working on the carton I got a few weeks ago, so I won't notice the tobacco tax just yet.

If I had voted for Obama I'd be punching myself in the dick right now.
Back to top Go down
Tipahurate

Tipahurate

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:40 am

As much as I'd like to blame Obama for everything he's only like 99% at fault. (Still 100% responsible for killing millions of Jews and starving his own Russian people though) The state government is responsible for big tax increase on tobacco.

However it is still 100% liberal driven.

Then again he's the "leader" of the Democrats so to speak.

So I'm going to blame him now.

-Tipahurate
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 am

IM ANGRY BECAUSE J AND D GAEBEL HAVE STARTED UP ME, DAEN AND KYOS OLD CLAN THE GUNIT. WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

I think I'm gonna go start up 'Shin-Ra' again since everythings fair game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking rants   Attention seeking rants Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention seeking rants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowlull :: Out Of Character. :: Spam Central-
Jump to: